A. From the reading excerpt from the â€œSymposiumâ€ please explain:
- What is love? Remember there may be several explanations within the reading, so present an inclusive account.
- What is the object of love?
- What is the activity of love?
- What is its end or completing work?
- What are the steps a lover is to take to be an accomplished lover?
B. From the reading excerpt from â€œThe Republicâ€:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Present what is a â€œgood educationâ€ and a â€œbad educationâ€ according to Socratesâ€™ account of the â€œCaveâ€. Define what is meant by â€œgood educationâ€ and what is meant by â€œbad educationâ€. Explain why one education is good and the other is bad. Explain what each type of education studies and what it takes as what is, i.e. as what is really real. Explain what truth is for those truly and correctly educated and what truth is for those badly educated.
the readings are attached as files and you may need to look for the book for more details.