. Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant. 5. Research your selected case on Austlii. 6. Read and understand your selected case.
HI6027: BUSINESS AND CORPORATIONS LAW
Trimester 2 2016 – Group Assignment
1. Form a group of between three and five students.
2. Select a case from one of the cases below.
3. Advise your lecturer by email of your group members and case selected. PLEASE NOTE: Lecturer approval is required. You must NOT start on your assignment until your lecturer approves your group and case. No approval = Fail.
4. Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant.
5. Research your selected case on Austlii.
6. Read and understand your selected case.
7. Prepare and present a summary of the case and your selected party’s arguments.
8. All members MUST present.
9. Total marks for this assignment is 20 marks, and total weight for this assignment is 20%.
10. Time limit is 5 – 10 minutes per group.
BUSINESS LAW CASES
1. Nagel v Rottnest Island Authority (1993)
2. Modbury Triangle Shopping Centre v Anzil (2000)
3. Roads and Traffic Authority v Dederer (2007)
4. Esanda Finance v Peat Marwick Hungerfords (1997)
5. Fallas v Mourlas (2006)
6. Rogers v Whitaker (1992)
7. Caltex Oil v Dredge (1976)
8. Perre v Apand (1999)
9. L Shaddock v Parramatta City Council (1982)
10. Wyong Shire Council v Shirt (1980)
11. Hawkins v Clayton (1988)
12. Koehler v Cerebos (Aust) Ltd (2005)
13. Horne v Queensland (1995)
14. Peter Joseph Haylen v NSW Rugby Union Ltd (2002)
15. Flavel v State of SA (2008)
16. Tame v NSW (2001)
17. Annetts v Australian Stations Pty Ltd (2001)
18. Hackshaw v Shaw (1984)
19. Baker v Gilbert (2003)
20. Australian Safeway Stores v Zaluzna (1987)
CORPORATIONS LAW CASES
1. Forrest v ASIC (2014)
2. ASIC v Citigroup (2007)
3. ASIC v Soust (2010)
4. North v Marra Developments Ltd (1981)
5. Fame Decorator Agencies Pty Ltd v Jeffries Industries Ltd (1998)
6. Gambotto v WCP Ltd (1995)
7. Northside Developments Pty Ltd v Registrar-General (1990)
8. Permanent Trustee Aus. Ltd (as Trustee of Advance Property Fund) v Stout & Others (1999)
9. Nassar v Innovative Precasters Group Pty Ltd (2009)
10. McGellin v Mount King Mining NL (1998)
11. Beck v Weinstock (2013)
12. Kinsela v Russell Kinsela Pty Ltd (in liq) (1986)
13. ASIC v Hellicar (2012)
14. ASIC v Lindberg (2012)
15. Shafron v ASIC (2012)
16. ASIC v Healey (2011)
17. Vines v ASIC (2006)
18. ASIC v Adler (2002)
19. Brunninghausen v Glavanics (1999)
20. ASIC v Rich (2003
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post . Select the party you wish to represent ie. Plaintiff or Defendant; or ASIC or Defendant. 5. Research your selected case on Austlii. 6. Read and understand your selected case. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .