Social Media and the Business-Consumer Relationship Assignment
Social media and social computing changed the dynamic of the business and consumer relationship. Social media provides organizations with a powerful tool to establish brands, create buzz about products, and build customer loyalty. On the other hand, consumers can, and often do, use social media to self-organize and demand changes that align with their preferences – regardless of whether it is a benefit to the organization.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Research a recent event in which individuals used social-media to self-organize and create a change in a large organization’s decision, practice, or strategy.
Examples include changes to policies or practices of for-profit company, local or national governments, or large institutions such as universities or religious orders.
Provide an in-depth overview of this event that describes the following:
1. The event itself and the concerns of the individuals (e.g., consumers or citizens)
2. How individuals used mobile technology and networks to organize and communicate among themselves
3.The communication methods between the community created by the individuals and the organization
4. How the use of social media affected decisions, actions, or outcomes
5. Changes the organization may need to make to its information system to track or use the data created during the event or in response to the event
6. Your thoughts and reasoning regarding whether the use of social media has led to a change for the benefit of the citizens and the consumers or the organization.
Document your findings using a 1-page Microsoft® Word document
PLACE THIS ORDER OR A SIMILAR ORDER WITH BEST NURSING TUTORS TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Research a recent event in which individuals used social-media to self-organize and create a change in a large organization’s decision, practice, or strategy. appeared first on BEST NURSING TUTORS .