Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Read/review the following resources for this activity:
- OpenStax Textbook Readings
- Lesson in Canvas
- Assignments in Knewton
- Understanding Square Roots
- Simplifying Square Root Expressions
- Multiplying Square Root Expressions
- Dividing Square Root Expressions
- Adding and Subtracting Square Root Expressions
- Triangles and the Pythagorean Theorem
- Solving Radical Equations
Initial Post Instructions
One of the most famous formulas in mathematics is the Pythagorean Theorem. It is based on a right triangle,and states the relationship among the lengths of the sides as a2+ b2= c2, where a and b refer to the legs of a right triangle and c refers to the hypotenuse. It has immeasurable uses in engineering, architecture, science, geometry, trigonometry, algebra, and in everyday applications. For your first post, search online for an article or video that describes how the Pythagorean Theorem can be used in the real world. Provide a one paragraph summary of the article or video in your own words. Be sure you cite the article and provide the link.
Follow-Up Post Instructions
Respond to at least two peers in a substantive, content-specific way. Further the dialogue by providing more information and clarification.
- Minimum of 3 posts (1 initial & 2 follow-up) with first post by Wednesday
- APA format for in-text citations and list of references
This activity will be graded using the Discussion Grading Rubric. Please review the following link:
- Link (webpage): Discussion Guidelines
Course Outcomes (CO): 6
Due Date for Initial Post: By 11:59 p.m. MT on Wednesday