Employing qualified writers in writing service like eliteresearchpapers.com is a fundamental step in ensuring that the work produced is of high quality. This not only benefits the students who use these services but also contributes to the credibility and reputation of the company in the academic community. One of the primary reasons for eliteresearchpapers.com employing qualified writers in academic writing services is their in-depth knowledge of the field. These writers typically hold advanced degrees in related disciplines, making them well-versed in the subject matter. Their expertise allows them to produce accurate, relevant, and insightful content that aligns with the academic standards. Qualified writers enable students to better manage their time. By outsourcing some of your academic writing tasks to eliteresearchpapers.com, you can allocate more time to other important aspects of you education, such as practice, internships, and studying for exams. This balanced approach contributes to a holistic learning experience.
A common component of investing money is to take advantage of a financial institution’s willingness to pay compound interest. Compound interest is basically interest paid on a deposit that continually accumulates interest. In general, the formula for compound interest can be represented by the following exponential function:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
In this formula, P(t) represents the total money in the account after t years given the interest rate k which is compounded continuously. In this assignment, you will use this formula to explore the affect that compound interest can have over a period of time and at different interest rates.
- Select an amount of money that you would like to invest (for example $1000.00). This will be your P0 value.
- Let your interest rate be k = 0.5%.
- Write out the exponential function using the P0 and k values you have.
- Determine the value of your investment after 1, 5, and 10 years.
- Now, find the doubling time T for your investment. In other words, at what time would your initial deposit double in value?
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for k = 1%.
- Repeat steps 3 through 5 for k = 1.5%.
In a Microsoft Word document, prepare a report that includes answers to the following:.
- Report the results of the calculations you performed above.
- What affect did changing the interest rate have on the rate at which your investment grew?
- What affect did changing the interest rate have on the doubling time (time until your initial deposit doubled in size)?
- Assume that this money is being invested in a savings account. Are the interest rates we selected realistic for such an account today?
- Consider the formula we used to determine the future value of our deposit. Is this formula a realistic approximation of what we could expect from an investment or are there other issues or factors that must be considered?
- Besides savings accounts, what other kinds of investment accounts or programs are typically offered at your bank? Do these accounts use compound interest? What are the typical interest rates for these accounts?
- Use your textbook or another reference to research how to calculate simple interest. Given what you know about compound and simple interest, which would you prefer that your investment programs were based upon? Why?
|Assignment 2 Grading Criteria||
|Calculated the growth of an investment compounded continuously at rate k = 0.5% over time intervals of 1, 5, and 10 years.||
|Calculated the growth of an investment compounded continuously at rate k = 1% over time intervals of 1, 5, and 10 years.||
|Calculated the growth of an investment compounded continuously at rate k = 1.5% over time intervals of 1, 5, and 10 years.||
|Determined the doubling time for an investment compounded continuously at interest rates of k equal to 0.5%, 1%, and 1.5%.||
|Explained the result that changing the interest has on the rate at which an investment grows.||
|Critically compared the simple method of calculating compound interest to those used at a typical financial institution.||
|Investigated other types of investment accounts and methods used to calculate compound interest at a typical financial institution.||
|Compared and contrasted the calculation of simple interest and compound interest.||
Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers are well-acquainted with the intricacies of academic writing. They are proficient in following the formatting, citation, and referencing guidelines specified by different institutions. This ensures that the work produced is not only academically sound but also meets the expectations of professors and professionals. Academic assignments often require critical analysis and evidence-based writing. Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers possess the skills to critically evaluate research, synthesize information, and present arguments backed by credible sources. This level of rigor is essential where evidence-based practice is paramount. When students receive well-researched and well-written assignments, they have the opportunity to learn from these examples. Eliteresearchpapers.com high-quality work serves as a valuable reference point for students, helping them understand complex concepts, research methodologies, and effective writing techniques.