Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
Due Weekly for Modules 4-7
It is required that you submit your Investigative Journal each week for Modules 4-7 of this course. The journal should be 750-1000 words in length, with title page not counting towards the minimum word amount. Your journal should follow APA writing style. Clearly label the sections of your journal so that the instructor knows exactly what topics you are addressing in your discussion.
- Todayâ€™s date:
- Your name:
- What deliverable was accomplished? What did you discover in the process of interacting with the deliverable(s)?
- Describe your activities this week in relation to completing the pieces of your work plan for the capstone. Provide descriptions/updates for each daily task from your work plan and explain how you accomplished that task.
- What did you learn this week about your topic?
- What ideas do you have for addressing the educational problem you want to solve?
- What new challenges have presented themselves? What is your plan for addressing those challenges?
- Are you on target with your daily plan that you submitted in Week 3? If no, why not?
Please briefly outline your progress during the current week. Include a narrative summary on the status of your Capstone Project and what specific developments (activities, deliverables, etc.) have taken place this week. Also, indicate whether you are â€œon trackâ€ insofar as your original work plan and Schedule of Deliverables are concerned. If changes are necessary, please provide a brief revised work plan and Schedule of Deliverables and rationale for the changes.