Employing qualified writers in writing service like eliteresearchpapers.com is a fundamental step in ensuring that the work produced is of high quality. This not only benefits the students who use these services but also contributes to the credibility and reputation of the company in the academic community. One of the primary reasons for eliteresearchpapers.com employing qualified writers in academic writing services is their in-depth knowledge of the field. These writers typically hold advanced degrees in related disciplines, making them well-versed in the subject matter. Their expertise allows them to produce accurate, relevant, and insightful content that aligns with the academic standards. Qualified writers enable students to better manage their time. By outsourcing some of your academic writing tasks to eliteresearchpapers.com, you can allocate more time to other important aspects of you education, such as practice, internships, and studying for exams. This balanced approach contributes to a holistic learning experience.
After the Civil War and by the mid-20th century, the United States had become the dominant force in international relations. Some have argued that the United States’ military functions as the world’s “police.” This assignment covers the manner in which this shift occurred and the consequences the United States faces as a result of its status as “policemen of the world.” Using the Internet, research two (2) real-life international incidents from the past five (5) years in which:
- The U.S. used military action abroad.
- Controversy existed within the American public regarding U.S. involvement.
- Controversy existed within the country or countries affected by U.S. involvement.
For the first part of this assignment you will create a thesis statement. A thesis statement is usually a single sentence somewhere in your first paragraph that presents your main idea to the reader. The body of the essay organizes the material you gather and present in support of your main idea. Keep in mind that a thesis is an interpretation of a question or subject, not the subject itself. (Note: Please consult the Purdue OWL Website with tips on how to construct a proper thesis; the website can be found at: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/545/01/
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
For the next part of this assignmentyou will create an outline of the main points you want to address in this paper. This will serve as the basis for your Assignment 2.2 Final Draft. (Note: Please use the Purdue Owl Website to assist you with this assignment; this website can be accessed at:https://owl.english.purdue.edu/engagement/2/2/55/
1. Write a thesis statement that is one to two (1-2) sentences long in which you:
- State your opinion on the significance of the two (2) real-life international incidents that you have researched. Justify your response.
2. Write a one to two (1-2) page outline in which you:
- Determine two to three (2-3) international events from the past five years that can be traced back to a foreign policy created after the Civil War.
- List three(3) aspects of US history since 1865 that has led to the US’s rise as a world super power policeman.
- List three to five (3-5) international incidents since World War II where America has taken on a policing role.
- List three to five (3-5) driving forces that fueled international policy decisions involving the international incidents you outlined previously. (Consider treaties, exit strategies, elections, wars, etc.)
- Use at least three (3) quality references. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not quality as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Identifyand discuss the different ways that the Civil War, Reconstruction, and Industrialization after the Civil War have shaped America’s history.
- Summarize and discuss the ways that formal policies of government have influenced the direction of historical and social development in the United States.
- Recognize the major turning points in American history since the Civil War.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in contemporary U.S. history.
- Write clearly and concisely about contemporary U.S. history using proper writing mechanics.
Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers are well-acquainted with the intricacies of academic writing. They are proficient in following the formatting, citation, and referencing guidelines specified by different institutions. This ensures that the work produced is not only academically sound but also meets the expectations of professors and professionals. Academic assignments often require critical analysis and evidence-based writing. Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers possess the skills to critically evaluate research, synthesize information, and present arguments backed by credible sources. This level of rigor is essential where evidence-based practice is paramount. When students receive well-researched and well-written assignments, they have the opportunity to learn from these examples. Eliteresearchpapers.com high-quality work serves as a valuable reference point for students, helping them understand complex concepts, research methodologies, and effective writing techniques.