–On pill bug behavior lab.
–Light vs Dark and Dry vs Wet.
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
–Typed and printed.
Basically, it should contain a cover page with a title that clearly identify your work (not like “pillbug lab” which could mean anything). Then your name, and class. From second page, Abstract or Summary, Introduction which should contain background, purpose of your study including hypothesis, Materials and Methods contain details of procedure written in a way anyone should be able to repeat the experiment by just following your procedure, must be written in past tense in paragraph from as it is already completed by you. Next section is Results that you need to write 2-3 lines, add graph with description of graph in the bottom (you need two graphs), the you Discuss your result in discussion section. Finally, two sections are reference citations, you will need two (in intro or discussion) and acknowledgement. All sections must have separate heading.
Alternately, you may follow the instruction provided below.
Report must be typed, printed.
Writing a lab report
- Use the following headings in your lab report:
- 1Provide a title that reveals information about the study and its outcome. Use a cover page dedicated to the Title. The cover page also contains your name, also include the name(s) of the project participant(s), class title, date, and instructorâ€™s name.
- 1Provide a brief summary of your work (in about 50-60 words).
- Do include a background, purpose, and your â€œhypothesesâ€ (see below).
- 2The background should include 1) description about pill bugs and 2) what material is used for and why you used it in your study (eg. Choice/behavior chamber: what it is, how it is used and for what?)
- 1aThe purpose (your scenario)
- 2 State your hypothesis and how you could test it.
- 1make a list of the equipment used (in paragraph).
- 2Do describe the procedure in your own words. Do not number the steps in your procedure. The procedure should be in paragraph form, not recipe form.
- 1Must use past tense
- 2Include results as Table and/or graph and also use few lines to describe. Must have description or descriptive captions with tables/graph.
- 1But, donâ€™t make a conclusion.
- 2Provide a conclusion based on the results. Your conclusion should relate to the purpose of the exercise that you described in the introduction.
- 1Critique your experimental technique.
- 1Tell how you might conduct a similar exercise in the future.
- 1Provide a list of references (a minimum of two references should be used. Excluding the handout provided by the Instructor).
- 1Thank/acknowledge those persons who assisted you in carrying out the study.