Employing qualified writers in writing service like eliteresearchpapers.com is a fundamental step in ensuring that the work produced is of high quality. This not only benefits the students who use these services but also contributes to the credibility and reputation of the company in the academic community. One of the primary reasons for eliteresearchpapers.com employing qualified writers in academic writing services is their in-depth knowledge of the field. These writers typically hold advanced degrees in related disciplines, making them well-versed in the subject matter. Their expertise allows them to produce accurate, relevant, and insightful content that aligns with the academic standards. Qualified writers enable students to better manage their time. By outsourcing some of your academic writing tasks to eliteresearchpapers.com, you can allocate more time to other important aspects of you education, such as practice, internships, and studying for exams. This balanced approach contributes to a holistic learning experience.
The Genesis Energy operations management team, nearing completion of its agreement with Sensible Essentials, was asked by senior management to present a capital plan for the operating expansion. The capital plan was not to be a wish list but an analysis of the necessary expenditures to successfully establish a fully equipped operating facility overseas.
In addition, senior management requested meaningful financial and operating metrics to ensure that the performance objectives for the facility were being met. The operations management team was given five days to accomplish the following:
Save your time - order a paper!
Get your paper written from scratch within the tight deadline. Our service is a reliable solution to all your troubles. Place an order on any task and we will take care of it. You won’t have to worry about the quality and deadlinesOrder Paper Now
- Calculate the firm’s WACC.
- Prepare and analyze each planned capital expenditure.
- Evaluate, rank, and recommend the capital expenditures according to beneficial value to the organization, using the evaluation tools NPV, payback, and IRR. Evaluation, ranking, and recommendations should be by category of expenditures. For example, facility, equipment 1, 2, and 3, and inspection.
- Using the selected choices in part three, calculate the full cost of establishing a fully equipped facility. This would include the facility, equipment 1, 2, and 3, and inspection. In addition, calculate the payback, NPV, and IRR for the completed facility.
- Construct and recommend between three and five metrics to measure the performance of the organization. At least one metric should be dividend decision-making driven.
- Prepare an executive summary along with a separate document showing the calculations.
Following the example of the operations management team, do the following:
- Download the Capital Budgeting spreadsheet, and compute the WACC for Genesis Energy.
- Using the information provided in the spreadsheet, analyze Genesis Energy’s project options. Then, calculate the periodic and cumulative net cash flows for each potential project and its associated options. Please note that there are five projects (facility, equipment pieces 1, 2, and 3, and internal inspection), and that each project offers multiple-configuration options (facility size, equipment type, etc.).
- Evaluate, rank, and recommend a specific option for each capital project according to beneficial value to the organization, using the evaluation tools NPV, payback, and IRR.
- Construct and recommend between three and five metrics to measure the performance of the new operating strategy. At least one metric should reflect dividend policy as it relates to rewarding shareholders.
- Prepare an executive summary describing your recommendations for each project and the overall cost, net cash flows, and expected returns of the operating configuration that you recommend. Be sure to justify your recommendations in terms of the investment criteria applied in Step 3 above. Be sure to report the full cost of the facility as it is configured per your recommendations. Present and justify your operating strategy performance metrics.
Your complete report should include all of your calculations as appendices (5 pages, or 1 page for each project).
Part II—Executive Summary Presentation
Because of limited resources in an era of plentiful opportunities, companies must carefully select investments. You analyzed Genesis Energy’s expansion plans and explained your findings in M5: Assignment 1.
This assignment is based on those findings. In this assignment, you will create a PowerPoint presentation that will include the following information:
- An executive summary of your findings from M5: Assignment 1. Be sure to adhere to the following:
- The presentation should be approximately 6–8 minutes (or 10–12 slides).
- A statement of the problem or topic is included.
- A concise analysis of the findings is included.
- Specific details from M5: Assignment 1 to highlight or support the summary are incorporated.
Develop a 10–12-slide presentation in PowerPoint format. Apply APA standards to citation of sources.
Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers are well-acquainted with the intricacies of academic writing. They are proficient in following the formatting, citation, and referencing guidelines specified by different institutions. This ensures that the work produced is not only academically sound but also meets the expectations of professors and professionals. Academic assignments often require critical analysis and evidence-based writing. Eliteresearchpapers.com qualified writers possess the skills to critically evaluate research, synthesize information, and present arguments backed by credible sources. This level of rigor is essential where evidence-based practice is paramount. When students receive well-researched and well-written assignments, they have the opportunity to learn from these examples. Eliteresearchpapers.com high-quality work serves as a valuable reference point for students, helping them understand complex concepts, research methodologies, and effective writing techniques.